Baby Body Wash
You May Also Like
Baby Body Care Combo₹ 2299.0000Body Massage Oil (150ml) + Body Wash (250ml)
Baby Body Wash Pack of 2₹ 1850.0000Pack of 2 Body Wash (250ml)
Baby Hair Cleanser Pack of 2₹ 1750.0000Pack of 2 Hair Cleanser (250ml)
Baby Hair Care Combo₹ 2299.0000Hair Massage Oil (150ml) + Hair Cleanser (250ml)
Baby Cleansers Combo₹ 1795.0000Body Wash (250ml) + Hair Cleanser (250ml)
Baby Butter Combo₹ 2199.0000Body Butter (150gms) + Face Butter (50gms)
Baby Body Ritual Combo₹ 3695.0000Body Massage Oil (150ml) + Body Wash (250ml) + Body Butter (150gms)
The everyday ritual of baby bathing is a relaxing time for both mother and baby. Essential for good health, this pleasurable activity brings special moments of joy and laughter. MAATÉ moisturizing Baby body wash is a soap free formulation with natural cleansers that cleanse with care and leave your baby’s tender skin soft, supple and radiant.
- MAATÉ Baby Body Wash contains Oats and Licorice Extracts that gently cleanse your baby’s tender skin, leaving it fresh and healthy.
- Oats, rich in saponin content, is a great natural skin cleanser, which leaves the skin moisturized & rich with antioxidants. Oats also helps maintain the skin's natural oils and soothes dryness.
- Neem Leaf Extract and Lavender Oil have antiseptic and antibacterial properties. This combination with Licorice Extract gently cleanses the baby’s tender skin, leaving it soft, supple and radiant.
- keep the baby tender skin healthy and fresh, just the way nature intended it to be.
- MAATÉ natural baby body wash is Sulphate, Mineral Oil and Paraben Free. No Added Fragrance and Colour. Non-toxic natural products, free from harmful chemicals. No artificial additives are added to enhance the cosmetic allure of baby body wash. Natural body wash for babies. Best baby soap for bath.
- MAATÉ Baby body wash is made of natural herb extraction process without using any chemicals. Small batches and hand made products made by mothers for mothers for baby wash. Ayurveda inspired ingredients and processes. Skin friendly baby soap for new born and baby bath.
- MAATÉ uses only high-quality, tested packaging which is free of harmful dyes and chemicals, and aligning with zero-waste practices. MAATÉ products are either packed in glass containers or high-grade BPA-free PETG bottles, which can be re-used and 100% recycled. All MAATÉ packaging containers are tested for migration and leachability.
Aqua, Coco Glucoside (Sourced from Coconut), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Sourced from Coconut), Neem Leaf Extract, Sage Extract, Oat Extract, Licorice Extract, Lavender Oil, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Sourced from Corn), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid (Natural Source)
How to use
This is your time to bond with your baby, so use it effectively. Take appropriate quantity of MAATÉ Baby Body Wash on your palm and gently apply on your baby's body until a light lather is formed. Rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid eye area.CLBW250
caution and storage conditions
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Conduct a patch test on inner elbow and leave it for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Natural product may change in colour and texture over the period but it’s efficacy and benefits remain the same.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- For external use only
testing & certifications
We ensure, before you use our baby body wash, they are tested by an NABL certified lab for Toxicity (heavy metals), Pathogens, Microbials, Skin irritation and Leachability (containers compatibility).
MAATÉ Baby Body Wash is PETA certified Animal Test Free and Vegan. Tested and certified benefits for child. Ethical sourcing of ingredients in a responsible and sustainable way that social and environmental impacts are always taken into consideration. All ingredients go through a rigorous testing for quality and purity before using in our formulations. All final products are sent to the certified and internationally accredited lab for microbiological, heavy metals and physical analysis.