MAATÉ Baby Hair Massage Oil
Hair massage is an age-old tradition that which brings a mother and her child together for a special bonding exercise over which memories are created & stories shared. Maaté’s hair Massage Oil is created with the goodness of nature’s best ingredients that add love and care into the soothing hair massage you give your baby. Massaging your baby’s hair not only strengthens the mother-child bond, but also nourishes it with love and affection.
- A curated combination of tested herbs and oils increases the proliferation of follicular cells and improves healthy baby hair growth.
- Hibiscus & Eclipta Alba with vitamin rich Almond Oil nourish hair follicles and condition the tender scalp.
- Moringa Seed Oil and Murraya Koenigii Leaf Oil, a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins, prevents hair thinning.
- Sesame Oil improves blood circulation in baby’s tender scalp and provides nutrition to the baby hair follicles.
- The Antioxidant power of vitamin & mineral rich Sesame Oil improves blood circulation in baby’s tender scalp and provides nutrition to the baby hair follicles.
- Sesame Oil
- Eclipta Alba Extract
- Moringa Seed Oil
- Almond Oil
- Murraya Koenigii Leaf Oil
- Sage Oil
- Mint Oil
- Phyllanthus Emblica Extract
- Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Extract
- Pongamia Pinnata Extract
Quality and testingWe ensure, before you use our products on your baby, they are tested by an NABL certified lab for Toxicity (heavy metals), Pathogens, Microbials, Skin irritation and Leachability (containers compatibility).
caution and storage conditionsCaution:
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Conduct a patch test on your baby’s inner elbow and leave it for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Natural product may change in color and texture over the period of time but it’s efficacy and benefits remain the same.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shake well before use.
- For external use only.
How to useTake few drops of oil and gently massage on your baby’s scalp in circular motion using your fingertips. With infants, be especially careful of soft, central region of the head. Maaté recommends including hair massage in your baby's daily routine, 15-30 minutes before bath. Avoid eye area.