MAATÉ Baby Body Massage Oil
The mother's womb is the most protected environment for an unborn, at birth, your baby leaves this warmth & protection to enter the world. Thankfully, from ancient times, the practice of massage has helped mothers provide that same warmth, comfort, and close bonding with their babies. This practice of daily body massage with our nutrient-rich best baby body massage oil helps your newborn baby’s delicate limbs grow stronger and healthier. With every massage, Maaté ensures that your baby is getting the right amount of minerals, vitamins, and essential antioxidants.
- Enriched with many precious natural oils and extracts, MAATÉ Baby Body Massage Oil has powerful properties that increase your baby’s bone density and strength. It enhances bone mineralization by increasing the calcium content in the bones.
- The strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Pomegranate Seed Oil and Rosemary Oil, along with Centella Asiatica, strengthen blood vessels & stimulate blood circulation.
- Wheatgerm Oil, Coconut Oil and Avocado Oil enhance the absorption of nutrients into the baby bones and other body cells.
- Sunflower Oil, Sesame Oil and Morinda Citrifolia Leaf Extract, with their high content of Calcium, Magnesium and other beneficial minerals, aid in the healthy skeletal growth of your baby.
- MAATÉ baby massage oil is Sulphate, Mineral Oil and Paraben Free. No Added Fragrance and Colour. Non-toxic natural products, free from harmful chemicals. No artificial additives are added to enhance the cosmetic allure of MAATÉ baby massage oil.
- MAATÉ baby massage oil is made of natural herb extraction process without using any chemicals. Small batches and hand made products made by mothers for mothers. Ayurveda inspired ingredients and processes. Scientifically formulated baby oil for hair growth, Unique massage oil for new born. Best baby massage oil for summer and winter season.
- MAATÉ uses only high-quality, tested packaging, which is free of harmful dyes and chemicals, and aligning with zero-waste practices. MAATÉ products are either packed in glass containers or high-grade BPA-free PETG bottles, which can be re-used and 100% recycled. All MAATÉ packaging containers are tested for migration and leachability.
Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica (Brahmi), Avacado Oil, Morinda citrifolia (Noni), Cassia Alata (Dadmurdan), Glycyrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Vitex Negundo (Nirgundi), Solanum tuberosum (Potato), Occimum Sactum (Holi Basil), Rosemary Oil, Pomegranate seed Oil, Lavender Oil, Fennel Oil
How to use
Warm a few drops of MAATÉ Baby Body Massage Oil in your palms by rubbing them together. Starting with the legs, massage your baby using deep, gentle strokes until oil is fully absorbed. Maaté recommends including a massage session in your baby's daily routine, 15-30 minutes before bath. Avoid eye area.NBMO150
caution and storage conditions
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Conduct a patch test on inner elbow and leave it for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Natural product may change in colour and texture over the period but it’s efficacy and benefits remain the same.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Shake well before use
- For external use only
- Keep the cap tightly closed after use
testing & certifications
We ensure, before you use our body massage oil, they are tested by an NABL certified lab for Toxicity (heavy metals), Pathogens, Microbials, Skin irritation and Leachability (containers compatibility).
MAATÉ Baby body Massage Oil is PETA certified Animal Test Free and Vegan. Tested and certified benefits for child. Ethical sourcing of ingredients in a responsible and sustainable way that social and environmental impacts are always taken into consideration. All ingredients go through a rigorous testing for quality and purity before using in our formulations. All final products are sent to the certified and internationally accredited lab for microbiological, heavy metals and physical analysis.