Baby Body Butter
Maaté’s Baby Body Butter ensures your baby’s sensitive skin gets the comfort and protection it needs. This Body Lotion is for an intensely moisturizing experience that will provide long-lasting hydration to your little one, while promoting growth of healthy skin cells and boosting collagen
- MAATÉ Baby Body Butter increases the level of Hyaluronic Acid baby skin. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally produced in our body and the largest amount of it is found in our skin only. This especially important substance retains water in our skin tissues and keeps it hydrated and moist. While keeping the skin hydrated, higher HA level reduces skin inflammation and redness.
- The moisture-absorbing qualities of Saffron Oil and highly emollient Kokum Butter controls dryness, hydrates and softens your baby’s tender skin.
- Orange Oil boosts collagen improves blood circulation and clears clogged pores. Vetiver Oil has cell regeneration properties and is highly effective in harsh weather conditions combating dehydration.
- Vetiver Oil has cell regeneration properties and is highly effective in harsh weather conditions combating dehydration. Antibacterial Marigold Oil and Rosemary Oil protect your baby’s skin, helping to maintain its natural radiance.
- MAATÉ body butter are Sulphate, Mineral Oil and Paraben Free. No Added Fragrance and Colour. Non-toxic natural products, free from harmful chemicals. No artificial additives are added to enhance the cosmetic allure of our baby moisturizer.
- MAATÉ baby body butter is made of natural herb extraction process without using any chemicals. Small batches and hand made products made by mothers for mothers. Ayurveda inspired ingredients and processes. Formulated baby body butter for dry skin and baby moisturization. Best baby lotion and moisturizer for summer and winter season.
- MAATÉ uses only high-quality, tested packaging, which is free of harmful dyes and chemicals, and aligning with zero-waste practices. MAATÉ products are either packed in glass containers or high-grade BPA-free PETG bottles, which can be re-used and 100% recycled. All MAATÉ packaging containers are tested for migration and leachability.
Aqua, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Kokum Butter, Cetyl Alcohol (Sourced from Palm Oil), Moringa Seed Oil (Drumstick), Coconut Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Olive Oil, Orange Oil, Glyceryl Monostearate (Sourced from Vegetable Oils), Coriandrum Sativum Extract (Coriander), Aloebarbadensis (Alovera), Lexguard GMCY, Ylang Ylang Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Saffron Oil, Vetiver Oil (Khus), Marigold Oil, Rosemary Oil, Xanthan Gum (Natural Ingredient)
How to use
Apply MAATÉ Baby Body Butter (Lotion) generously on your baby’s body and massage gently using a circular motion until the body butter is fully absorbed. Avoid eye area. A daily post-bath hydration is highly recommended as well as whenever needed throughout the day to keep your baby’s skin healthy and moisturised.
caution and storage conditions
- Natural products may be allergic to some people. Conduct a patch test on inner elbow and leave it for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- Natural product may change in colour and texture over the period but it’s efficacy and benefits remain the same.
- Use butter with clean and dry hands to avoid any contamination.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away for direct sun light
- Do not refrigerate
- For external use only
- Keep the cap tightly closed after use
testing & certifications
We ensure, before you use our body butter, they are tested by an NABL certified lab for Toxicity (heavy metals), Pathogens, Microbials, Skin irritation and Leachability (containers compatibility).
MAATÉ Baby Body Butter is PETA certified Animal Test Free and Vegan. Tested and certified benefits for child. Ethical sourcing of ingredients in a responsible and sustainable way that social and environmental impacts are always taken into consideration. All ingredients go through a rigorous testing for quality and purity before using in our formulations. All final products are sent to the certified and internationally accredited lab for microbiological, heavy metals and physical analysis.